Thursday, June 30, 2011

Cupid.com Profile


case035

I am a 22 year old female seeking a male.
Last Visit: More than 2 weeks ago
Sign: Pisces

“i’m a genuine girl.”

About me…

i’m a single mom, and my daughter is the love of my life. br/sports and music are two of my greatest passions. gotta’ love them OSU Buckeyes, Cleveland Browns, Indians, and the Orlando Magic. i like to keep things simple, and enjoy every moment of life.

I’m looking for…

someone to share my time with. really, it’s that simple.

The most important thing in my life is…

my daughter, my family, and my friends. i cherish the people i share my life with, and strive to show them that each and every day.

I spend my free time…

i try to spend as much time as possible with my daughter. it is nice to get away for a few hours, and grab a drink at an Ale House, or Fridays. i’ll play the occasional game of pool, or darts. my family and my friends make everything worth wild.

How I spent my last vacation…

my last vacation was to Myrtle Beach, SC, in 2005. this trip was the first time i had ever flown, and i can honestly say, that it was an experience.

My favorite dish or recipe…

i love all types of food, with the exception of seafood. i’m allergic to most types of shellfish, but that has yet to stop me from at least trying something different. pastas, potatoes, and fruits are some of my favorite things.

My motto…

live for the future, forget the past.

What my best friend would say about me…

he/she would say that i am extremely outspoken. they would tell you that i am a ‘mom’ to everyone. i have been since i was a little kid. it has always been in my blood. he/she would also say that i have the coolest daughter in the entire world. why? because it’s true!

My most prominent memory…

hands down, the moment i found out that i was going to be a mom. it was completely unexpected, and i’ll have to admit, i was horrified. in that moment, i knew that my life was going to change, and that i was going to become the happiest i have ever been. not once have i ever questioned that, nor have i doubted the wonderful feeling it is to be a parent.

On my coffee table you will find…

a couple of my daughter’s books, the tv remote, and a plastic wrapper from a freezer pop.

Last Saturday night I…

enjoyed a nice night out with a couple old friends. needless to say, i got my butt kicked at pool, but redeemed myself with a game of darts.

If I could be on any reality TV show, I would be on…

i would love to go on Survivor.
the premise of the game is impeccable: outwit, outplay, outlast.
unfortunately, i wouldn’t be able to be my ‘typical’ self, because my mouth would probably get me into trouble. i would try my hardest to stay under the radar, and develop strong bonds with a multitude of players. it’s a big social game, but there is a lot of physicality that plays into as well. that’s when being a smaller girl would work to my advantage.

About case035:

LocationOrlando, FL
BuildAthletic
RaceCaucasian
Education LevelSome college
Smoking HabitsDoesn’t smoke
Drinking HabitsOccasionally/Socially
Have ChildrenYes, living at home
Number of Children1
Relationship SoughtAny/Prefer Not to Answer
Wants More ChildrenNot now but someday
Annual Income$25,001 to $35,000
Height5’2 tall
Eye ColorBlue-Green
Hair ColorBrunette / Brown
Hair StyleMedium Length
Astrological SignPisces
About petsHas pet(s)
Pets ownedA cat owner; A dog owner
Registered Political PartyDemocrat
Sense of HumorI love to laugh with friends
Best Physical FeatureEyes

She’s looking for:

LocationWithin 50 miles of Orlando, FL
Age Range22 to 30
Height Range5 feet 10 inches to 6 feet 5 inches
BuildAthletic; Proportional; Body builder
Physical AppearanceAny/Prefer Not to Answer
Relationship SoughtAny/Prefer Not to Answer
Marital StatusAny/Prefer Not to Answer
RaceAny/Prefer Not to Answer
ReligionAny/Prefer Not to Answer
Smoking HabitsDoesn’t smoke; Occasionally/Socially; Trying to quit
Drinking HabitsDoesn’t drink; Occasionally/Socially
Have ChildrenAny/Prefer Not to Answer
Number of ChildrenAny/Prefer Not to Answer
Wants ChildrenYes; Not now but someday
Education LevelAny/Prefer Not to Answer
Eye ColorAny/Prefer Not to Answer
Hair ColorAny/Prefer Not to Answer
Hair StyleAny/Prefer Not to Answer
Annual IncomeAny/Prefer Not to Answer
About petsAny/Prefer Not to Answer
Pets ownedAny/Prefer Not to Answer
Political TendenciesAny/Prefer Not to Answer
Registered Political PartyAny/Prefer Not to Answer
Sense of HumorAny/Prefer Not to Answer
Best Physical Feature

No comments: