Sunday, July 3, 2011

Close orf day.

Casey Anthony is crying she is trying to turn away from the cameras.Fyer is trying to console her.Another aattorney is trying to block the camera. José Baez butchers on or around Casey and gives her a quick hug.
The jury is back.
Judge Perry is on the bench.  He says make an executive decision to stop for the day.  It has been a long day.  I want you all of you bright eyed and bushy tail.  Been a long day.  Long day yesterday.  It is going to be a long day tomorrow.  We are close to the end.  Again, I am going to ask you to discuss this case amongst yourselves, nor with anyone else.  We will see you when we will start at 830 tomorrow morning.  Members of the jury.  You are hereby excuse.  All rights for the jury.
Y.ou may be seated.
we can feel fulfilled the charge conference.  I need to read over the final copy, which should take me about 15 minutes.  And then we will go ahead and complete the charge conference.  There was a request made by the state of Florida, as I told you, I do not want to guess at the answer.  I do not know what the answer is.  It should not take as long to do the charge conference.  Whatever authority you have over their proposition e-mail it to me by 9:30 PM tonight. and I will look at
 Ashton stands up and says use them, and that is fine.
Judge Perry, >OkayWe will be at at ease  and then we will complete the charge conference. Perry: Charge conference shldn't take long. We will be at ease.


No comments: